SIMS 3 FURNITURE


































I've seen various websites that offer recolors of furniture to download. That's great for some. Thinking about recolors for Sims 3, I went by one of my old favorites "Simcredible Designs". I wanted to see if they finally started making the gorgeous furniture they were making in the Sims 2. They weren't making furniture. Although, they were offering custom content such as object recolor aka furniture recolors, patterns, Sims, Building aka lots. Some of their patterns were great. I didn't have much time, over the weekend, to really look at all of them; however, I'm sure to visit when I have more time.


 (pic. by stylistsims)

Although while browsing the internet; I found that "stylistsims" have finally fine-tuned their furniture. It's one of the only websites I know that are offering downloadable furniture for the Sims. The website also offers other custom content of interest.