SIMS3BOUTIQUE.COM



































SIMS 3 CONTENT SITES: SIMS3BOUTIQUE.COM
Here's an example of what you can find at Sims3Boutique.com.


(picture by Sims3Boutique.com)

Sims3Boutique.com has been around for a while now. The Sims3Boutique.com is an interesting Sims 3 custom content site that offers patterns, Sims, and download-able clothing for women. In the future the Sims3Boutique plans on expanding it's selection to lots aka Sim housing. I have seen a few accessories there also. After playing the Sims 3, most Simmers do see a great need for these.

Sims3Boutique is one of the only Sims 3 custom content sites, that is completely free, at least for now. A lot of Sims 3 custom content sites have changed recently. Although, the Sims 3 Boutique is not one of my favorite Sims 3 custom content sites to actually download from, it sure is a Sims 3 custom content site that I visit often. Again, at the time of this post, Sims3Boutique.com downloads are free.

How to download custom content

SIMS 3 CONTENT SITES: SIMS3BOUTIQUE.COM

Tags: SIMS 3 CUSTOM CONTENT: SIMS3BOUTIQUE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAIT !! Please Read This Before Posting A Comment...

Since I'm not actually affiliated with any of the sites I blog about, and had nothing to do with the creation of their site or CC, I really do recommend using the search function at their sites, or their forums, first (before placing a comment) when it comes to stuff like CC issues, site issues, in-game issues, etc..

That said, I'll always try my best to solve the things that I can solve.

Hope this helps,
Admin