MODTHESIMS3.ORG









































SIMS 3 CUSTOM CONTENT: MODTHESIMS3.ORG


Here's an example of what you can find at MODTHESIMS.ORG


ModtheSims A.K.A. MTS, is a fan-based website. ModtheSims has a variety of custom content. They have a variety of content such as: patterns, houses, clothes, Sims, Sim accessories, furniture, cars and paintings. They have anything that you can think of and some things you never would have thought of.


Yes they also carry Mods (They ARE ModstheSims). Although, I don't use MODS in my game, I find some very interesting and a few have me wondering why didn't maxis think of this. Some players will tell you that they aren't able to play with these mods, and they bring no harm to the game. However, some tell you to never install them - just my two cents... it's up to the game owner. ModtheSims has completely free custom content, but you need to register to download. It is free to register a ModtheSims.

How to download custom content


SIMS 3 CUSTOM CONTENT:MODTHESIMS3.ORG

Tags: MODTHESIMS3.ORG

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAIT !! Please Read This Before Posting A Comment...

Since I'm not actually affiliated with any of the sites I blog about, and had nothing to do with the creation of their site or CC, I really do recommend using the search function at their sites, or their forums, first (before placing a comment) when it comes to stuff like CC issues, site issues, in-game issues, etc..

That said, I'll always try my best to solve the things that I can solve.

Hope this helps,
Admin