SIMS 3 CHRISTMAS DOWNLOADS


































SIMS 3 CHRISTMAS DOWNLOADS

After seeing the items EA gave last night, I decided to look around for some Sims 3 Christmas downloads. Below are some of the Sims 3 Christmas downloads, I found.
Christmas Trees:



Nandosims3 has converted the Christmas tree from the Sims 2 to Sims 3. You can find it here.



At Sapphiresims.com, there is a beautiful Sims 3 Christmas tree as well as many other decorative items for your Sims. Although you have to register for this website, it's worth it to get these items. I'm sure you will find something else you also like.

You can find the Christmas tree here.



Sims 3 Christmas clutter can be found here and here.






See more Christmas downloads
How to download custom content


SIMS 3 CHRISTMAS DOWNLOADS Tags: SIMS 3 CHRISTMAS DOWNLOADS

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAIT !! Please Read This Before Posting A Comment...

Since I'm not actually affiliated with any of the sites I blog about, and had nothing to do with the creation of their site or CC, I really do recommend using the search function at their sites, or their forums, first (before placing a comment) when it comes to stuff like CC issues, site issues, in-game issues, etc..

That said, I'll always try my best to solve the things that I can solve.

Hope this helps,
Admin